Saturday, October 23, 2010

Desi Mr.Bean

Many of the movies, teleserial or reality shows that have captured the audience attention here are adaption of successful plot from the west. Film makers rework this to suit the taste of desi audience and deliver hits.

Mr. Bean a British comedy television series telecasted in the pogo channel has entertained the urban class, can be adapted to our regional languages for entertaining the rural audience and I am sure that it would be a money spinner. Any filmmaker who have plans and are looking for ideal person to play the lead character can approach me, hmmm... I may be interested if the package is good!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Rowan Atkinson for scripting and playing the lead role in Mr. Bean because of which I have become a sort of local celebrity and I don't mind cashing in on it. People in and around my locality say that I bear a resemblance to him, I also have got lift to home from an elderly man as I have looks similar to him. I am not kidding it happened……

Once returning to my home from office by train I saw an elderly man frequently turning back and gaze at me which I didn't mind. It continued until the chromepet station where both got down, from later conversation with him I came to know that he too is a resident of chromepet came to me and shook hands and  said that I remind him of Mr. Bean and many kids would like me and I could entertain them just like Rowan Atkinson. I just gave him a smile and walked away.

Since it was a hot afternoon I decided to take bus to my nearby bus stand from the railway station and I was waiting for the bus. The same elderly man who passed me in bike stopped and asked where I was going and offered to drop me. I gladly accepted it. On route he said that he and his grandchildren really enjoy Mr. Bean’s wits despite seeing it several times the same episodes.

So scriptwriter go ahead and rework the script, director get ready to roll the show and producer sir let’s sit and discuss our remuneration sipping a glass of apple juice and let the audience enjoy the Desi Mr. Bean show.......


6 comments:

  1. hey..this post is really good.. da.. i think we can develop ur idea.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure rajesh ji(producer) lets look for director shall we

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one buddy.. :P i guess u ve started a photo blog like the chronic writer.. lol.. Superb .. its interesting to see your pic here..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was taken durinng my birthday and when i thought i write people should believe me so i added this photo and it worked.....even our batch mates saw this and then only believed even though they were seeing me on daily basis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see Junior Mr.Bean ....

    ReplyDelete