Saturday, July 4, 2020

End of my dream...


Dear Mentor/Influencer/Friends,
“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it” – Paulo Coelho

I joined Maveric in February 2008 as LIBA Trainee as part of LIBA 5 batch. Until that day, never did I think of doing a management course in a reputed institute like LIBA. That day brought a change in me, I started to dreaming logical dreams and Maveric has helped me in achieving all of it.  12 years and 3 months later, I look back with admiration the numerous opportunities that crafted my career from a LIBA Trainee to what I am today.

In this duration (dream), I was fortunate to be associated with Maveric’s who were passionate in whatever task they do, thereby making this a great place to work and grow. Lot of you have personally touched my life with positivity and care. With few simple words, I don’t believe I could express my feelings to them. I commit to them that; I would continue to find opportunities to spread the positivity and care in others’ lives.

The decision to wake up from this dream, had surprised many, who had known me closely. In the 3 months’ notice period, many had tried to talk me out of this decision, but I felt, this is the right time to wake up.

I am now getting prepared for another dream with the hope that it will be as sweet as this dream. I would like to thank, appreciate all my seniors, peers and juniors who have helped me live the dreams, allowing me to enjoy and stay for the period I wanted in those.

I would like to wish each one of you, ALL THE HAPPINESS in the world. I wish, MAVERIC a sustained, incremental growth in the years to come.


Signing off as an Employee of Maveric systems, with a promise to remain Maveric for Life…

12 comments:

  1. Best wishes and congratulations for the transition to thd next level. Pl feel free to get in touch anytime you need any assistance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes Adarsh for your new assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hear about the transitions and achievements you make in the new dream Adarsh. All the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best ...Today I am here in this successful position is the start which you gave me and exposure which u made me achieve...stay connected I wish the path which u take gives you success all the way. Yours Sayed Amjad Hussain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sayed, those are big words , I am honored with such words

      Delete
  5. Best wishes & Congratulation Adarsh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best adarah ..cheers, Rajesh Vasudevan

    ReplyDelete